Sunday, March 13, 2011

Home blog

Hi bloggers   Today 14.03.2011,    I helped my parents in the backyard and on last saturday I also went to the city with Jesse Hector.   On Sunday, I just stayed home, Sunday night which was lastnight my brother and I went to Reading Cinemas in Sunbury lastnight we both went an saw Rango last night.   It was a funny movie to go an see at the movie theatre in Sunbury.  On Friday 11th of March 2011,   I was Student Of The Week in VCAL 3 for excellence in wood work and ICT ( Information Technology ). Next Monday my class, VCAL 3 is going to City. I hope that it would be fun to do because i have practice going into the city with my friend, Jesse Hector.   We caught the train to Southern Cross Station in Melbourne. So that was good to do. When we got to Southern Cross, we went for a walk around the city it was good and fun as well.  In the city there was Numba on in the Melbourne Gardens.  But we3 didn't go to Numba because my friend, Jesse Hector and I weren't into Numba which was a garden with flowers and plant show.   For Tuesday,    I have V.E.T for the whole day which should be good.   

Thanks for reading my blog.     From JoshT900 ( Artie Ziff )

No comments:

Post a Comment